Do You Need Family Law Representation in Fairfax?
Experienced and Dedicated Representation in Arlington, Alexandria, Leesburg & Manassas
Hicks Crandall Juhl P.C. represents clients in all aspects of family law and divorce in Fairfax and throughout northern Virginia. In almost all family law cases, it is better for both parties to work on an agreement, especially if you have limited assets. The opportunity to present your story to a judge is rarely worth the emotional and financial costs of a trial. On the other hand, if you have important assets to protect or child custody issues that you cannot resolve by agreement, we will zealously represent you at trial and appeal.
Schedule your initial consultation by calling our firm at (703) 884-1098 today.
From helping our clients finalize their prenuptial agreements to hammering out the fine details of their divorce, you can be sure that we treat all cases with the same level of professionalism and compassion. We know that legal matters focusing on the structure of a family can be incredibly stressful and emotionally taxing. Let our attorneys take care of the legal arrangements while you focus on taking care of your loved ones.
You can count on our firm to help you with the following:
- Divorce: There are two paths a divorce can follow in Virginia: fault and no fault. The vast majority of couples follow the no-fault path, which involves living separately for a year before filing for divorce.
- Child custody and visitation: Our lawyers will help you resolve child custody and parenting time issues during your separation and after to ensure the outcome is in your child’s best interests.
- Child support: We handle all child support issues, from new petitions to modifications and terminations. Let our attorneys help you seek a fair child support settlement.
- Spousal maintenance: Few issues in divorce are more difficult or unpredictable than alimony. With our team by your side, you can be sure you will obtain a positive outcome.
- Property division: Our attorneys handle complex equitable distribution and property division matters, including valuation of businesses and complex pension divisions. Let us help you secure your valuable marital items.
- Prenuptial agreements: Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements provide an amicable way to protect your financial interests in case of divorce. We can help you ensure a fair agreement is reached in hopes to avoid a nasty divorce battle, should that day ever come.
With a skilled lawyer from Hicks Crandall Juhl P.C. by your side you can rest assured that your legal issue is handled with the tact and experience necessary to obtain a positive outcome. We treat every case we take as if it were our only case and work together to fight for your interests.
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our Fairfax attorneys, call (703) 884-1098 or fill out our online form.