Dana Wolfson has practiced exclusively domestic relations law since graduating from law school. She represents clients all over Northern Virginia, including the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Prince William, and the City of Alexandria. In addition to litigation, Dana frequently represents clients in negotiation and mediation.
Dana received a B.A. summa cum laude from the Barrett Honors College at Arizona State University and a J.D. from The George Washington University Law School. During law school, Dana participated in the Domestic Violence Clinic.
Upon graduating law school, Dana served as a family law fellow with Legal Services of Northern Virginia where she provided direct representation to victims of domestic violence. Before joining the firm, Dana was then with Zamani & Associates, PLLC, in Washington D.C., as a law fellow working in all areas of family law.
Dana is an active member of the local legal community as a member of the Virginia State Bar, Fairfax Bar Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Virginia Women Attorneys Association. She has served as a board member for the Northern Virginia Women Attorneys Association and the Young Lawyer’s Section of the Fairfax Bar Association since 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Virginia, 2013
- Maryland, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2015
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Domestic Violence Clinic
- Barrett Honors College at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Dean’s List
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2020-2021
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2021-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Virginia Woman Attorneys Association, Member
- Virginia Women Attorney’s Association Northern Virginia Chapter, Board Member, 2019 - Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section, Board Member, 2019 - Present